Monday, March 15, 2010

Jam Packed!

Our weekend was very busy & jam-packed with fun! We kicked things off by spending time with Auntie Kelly, Uncle Matt & my best girl, Leah! After us kids went to bed, the adults got to enjoy my dad's delicious pizza. I personally think it's nonsense that they have all the fun after we go to bed! Boo!



I was just loving on my favorite gray cat, Casper! This cat of mine is incredibly tolerant!







Saturday morning was absolutely beautiful, so we took a trip to the park & I had a ball kicking the ball!



Saturday evening we went to our friend Joanie's house & I was able to experience my very first jump on the trampoline. Me & my mom were laughing so hard we could barely breathe!







Then on Sunday we headed to The Villages for my Great Grandma Schuth's 92nd birthday! I was able to catch up with lots of my family... some who I haven't seen in over a year! That's my cousin Cole in the picture above & he's a year older than me. And of course you already know Mikayla!



Here I am crashing the girl's tanning session! Mikayla & Chloe were so relaxed before I came stomping in!



And here I am with my cousin's & my wonderful Great Grandma Schuth! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderfully wacky family!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Whew! What a weekend. Looks like a lot of fun!