Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Here's a sigh to those who love me,
And a smile to those who hate;
And, whatever sky's above me,
Here's a heart for every fate.
~George Gordon, Lord Byron, "To Thomas Moore"



I'm not exactly sure what this whole St. Patrick's Day thing is about, but I do know that I was dressed in a green, Lucky Charms t-shirt for school today, I had a tasty green cookie at school & we had a delightful Irish dinner of bangers & mash! Whatever St. Patrick's Day may be, I can tell you that I am a big fan!




Here I was last year for my very 1st St. Patrick's Day! Mind you, I was just shy of 6 months old here, so I didn't have a flippin clue as to what was going on. Now I'm much more mature & cultured at the ripe old age of 17 months old!

Anyway, lets move on to present day...



This was our Irish dinner tonight; bangers & mash with a side of green beer. I mean green apple juice!



Although this drink was just apple juice, it tasted so much better being green!



Hello, dinner, welcome to my belly!





It was spoon lickin' good!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Hope this day found everyone well with a spring in your step & love in your heart! Cheers!

No comments: