Monday, June 7, 2010

My Buddy's Birthday

Saturday we celebrated Carter's first birthday! Carter is my good buddy who we were lucky enough to meet at church. We headed over to a park & took shelter under the pavilion from the sweltering Florida heat.



I had fun playing with Carter's toys & books! Thanks for sharing!



And even though I was completely red-faced & soaked in sweat, I had an absolute blast. At one point I ended up busting out my sweet dance moves in the middle of the party. I loved entertaining everyone since I am Cam the Ham!



Here's Daddy & Uncle Josh with Carter's dad, Tom. He grilled up some mean burgers & hot dogs! And speaking of eating, I think I ate my weight in potato chips!



And here's the birthday boy himself! He was just taking a moment to reflect on happenings of his first year of life in this picture!



And of course, no first birthday party is complete without a face full of cake! Happy birthday, Carter!!

No comments: