Monday, June 7, 2010

Water Works

On Memorial Day weekend we headed over to Auntie Kelly & Uncle Matt's house for a fun-filled BBQ. When I woke up from my nap, it was time to hit the slip & slide with my friend, Cole.



Nice saggy diaper, huh? Thanks a lot, Mom & Dad! Eventually I was put into a swim diaper & trunks but for the first ten or so minutes, I looked like a fool! Not cool! (Hey, that rhymed! I'm a poet & I didn't even know it!)



Cole was a pro at zipping down the slip & slide!



I'm still working on my skills!





I was just taking a moment to love on my dad here.



Having an older friend is pretty cool; he teaches me all kinds of neat tricks & looks out for me to make sure I don't get into any trouble. Yeah, I tend to do that.



And after all that running & sliding, it was time for me to just kick back & relax!

No comments: