Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Time

Saturday morning we headed down to Venice, FL to celebrate my cousin Mikayla's third birthday at the YMCA. You can check out my mom's blog for pictures at the Y! It was awesome to hang out with my cousins and spend the day with family.



Look at us blond kids; we could easily pass as siblings!





After we played in the gym at the Y, we enjoyed some pizza & cake & watched Mikayla open her gifts.



Madelyn is a pretty, pretty princess!



A pirate says, "Arr!"



Love me my Uncle Mike!



Uncle Mike kept putting me on his head & saying, "It's a Cameron hat!"



And I thought that was pretty funny!



Being with my grandma made me very happy & I had such a wonderful day!



I'm so thankful for my family & all the people who love me!

1 comment:

Platte Productions Publishing said...

What a great family blog! If you ever want to turn your blog into a book I can help you make a great yearbook. www.booksfromblogs.com I would love to give you a 20% discount too!
Sally Ford