Thursday, July 8, 2010

Holiday Weekend

We had such a wonderful holiday weekend, celebrating the 4th of July. We headed over to Auntie Kelly & Uncle Matt's house for a BBQ on Saturday.



Uncle Matt filled up Leah's princess pool which we eventually used as a ball pit.



It's not that I was thrilled to be playing in a pink & purple princess pool, but I'm a confident man, so it was no big deal.



I'm a tree hugging hippie!



Umm, apparently this pool caused a bit of static electricity since I look like a mad scientist in this picture!



I had some time to smooch with my best girl Leah which is such a treat!



Okay, so first my parents put me in a princess pool & then they put a tiara on my head?! What gives??



Snuggling with my daddy makes me one happy camper!



My new friend Avery joined us & the three of us had such a good time! Am I a lucky man or what to have two beautiful gals at my side?





Daddy had his hands full here!



The three of us had to take a break from our parents & make a few calls/texts on our cell phones. No biggie.



Avery is such a cutie pie!



Leah & I had the morning to relax together! It was such a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jaysa said...

He is so adorable. Looks like he had a great time!

Auntie Kelly said...

Those pictures cracked me up! I love the one with the 3 of them with the cell phones, haha.