Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mommy wow, I'm a big kid now!

This morning when I woke up, I anxiously awaited to see if it would be my mommy or daddy greeting me. Well, when my mommy came into my room, she found me standing in my crib! This is the second time she has found me this way & it's just another reminder of how big I'm getting! I'm so happy that it's Saturday morning & I have the whole day to play with my parents. Then tonight I'll be spending the evening with my Auntie Lauren & Uncle Gregg since my mom & dad will be getting all gussied up to go to a wedding. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!










Notice the bruises on my head? I'm still trying to get this standing thing down!






Ah! Victory!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

WOW, you are a big boy now Cameron! Be careful climbing up on stuff!

Kelly said...

What a big boy! He's gonna have to teach Leah. I am so proud of my little buddy.

Melanie said...

What a big boy! We should call him "bruiser"!