Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 10 month birthday to me!

Yesterday I turned ten months, so my parents decided to have a bit of a shindig to celebrate! Auntie Kelly, Uncle Matt & my beautiful girlfriend Leah joined us for pizza & muffins. Mommy & Daddy made ten muffins in honor of each month they've been blessed with me. Leah wore a bow in her hair especially for me! She looked amazing in her pink sleeper & the feeties were so cute! It was a wonderful evening spent with family, friends, food & fun!


Mom & Dad had to corral me while they cooked


Leah is still working on the cereal thing!


Look at those cute, little feeties!


Singing, "happy 10 month birthday to me!"


Oh, I am infatuated with chocolate!


Yum, yum, eat em up!


This was taken today in the morning; you can see
the O in the back of my gullet!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Heck yeah Cameron! Chocolate is awesome! It looks like you had lots of fun eating pizza and yummy muffins! Just wait till your 1st Birthday when you get your own whole cake to smash!

XoXo

Auntie Erika said...

Happy 10 mo. bday Cam. Better late than never. Chocolate is the best food group ever!