Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's My Party & I'll Cry if I Want To!



Even though I don't look exceptionally happy in this picture, I actually had a wonderful time at my party! I laid down for my nap & no one was at our house & when I awoke a couple hours later, my house was jammed packed with people! It was quite a surprise!



My parents chose a Lightning McQueen theme since my favorite movie is Cars. Kachow!





I was so happy to spend time with my favorite cousins, Maddy & Mikayla!





And of course my best girl, Leah!



I got so many wonderful gifts; everyone was so thoughtful & generous! I'm such a lucky boy to have so many people who love me!





And my Uncle Nick got me this totally awesome Schwinn tricycle! So retro! I plan on picking up a lot of chicks in this bad boy. Just kidding, my heart belongs to Leah!














Cake time!





My Godparents, Uncle Nick & Auntie Lauren are the best. And today is my Auntie Lauren's 27th birthday! Happy birthday, Auntie Lauren, I love you!





Pool time; had to cool off as it was a very hot day!







Thank you to everyone for celebrating my birth, I had such a great party & so far two has been treating me very well!!

3 comments:

Jaysa said...

Wow, 2 years old!! He is getting so big. We've got to get out for a visit and see him soon!

Melanie said...

Cam your party was so fun, you are so lucky to have so many people in your life who love you! Happy Birthday! XoXo

Auntie Kelly said...

That was such a fun party!! Thanks for inviting us!! Leah had a ball with you!