Friday, February 26, 2010

Bubbles & a Book!

It's Friday night! Can I get a "Hallelujah" over here?! I am so excited to start the weekend with my mommy & daddy! The word over at the rumor-mill is that we may be going to a children's museum in St. Pete tomorrow! That would be too cool!

But as for tonight, my dad picked me up from day care & we had time to play after Mommy was home. We popped some bubbles & I think my mom may have had more fun than me! Then it was on to one of my favorite books of the moment, The Big Blue Book of Beginner Books. I'm loving reading these days & to my mom's utter delight, I actually sit & let her read to me, rather than randomly flipping the pages as she tries to get through a story.

Happy Friday, everyone!! Our weekend starts.... NOW!









It's a sun! I knew it as soon as my mom asked me! I am so smart!

2 comments:

Auntie Kelly said...

Cam, please teach Leah how to sit down and let me read to her. It's not fun at all when she is constantly trying to shut the book and squirm away. =)

Erika said...

Aww. I'm glad Cam likes the book I got him. It has my favorite kid stories in it. Miss you guys so much.