Wednesday, February 24, 2010

17 Months Old!

Today I turned 17 months old so I decided I'd share a few tidbits of what the 17 month-old version of me looks like!



I still drool occasionally even though I'm done getting all of my teeth other than my second molars.



I'm obsessed with these blue Sponge Bob Crocs my cousin JoAnne gave me! I love to wear them any time of day, even if we're just staying home.



I adore all my pets & whenever anyone asks me what each says, I either say, "meow" or "oww, wow, wow, wow!"







I'm an absolute goofball, a ham, a bit dramatic & always keep my parents laughing.



My mommy loves me so much that sometimes I fear she may eat me up! We love to horse around & make each other laugh. At times though, I can be a bit of a stinker & deny her kisses even when she asks me nicely!







I decided that I'd tickle Mommy's toes since she's always doing that to me. Of course, she also bites my feet & yells, "stinky toes!" Odd duck, if you ask me...









But whether it be the 7 month-old version of me or the 17 month-old version of me, I'm loved unconditionally. Yes, we may be a goofy family, but there's plenty of love, hugs & kisses to go around. And speaking of love, tomorrow morning my grammy will be flying back to Chicago. I'll miss her so & look forward to her next visit in a couple of months. I'm so blessed to have so much love in my life.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't even believe he's 17 months already. That sounds SO old! I get the pleasure of seeing Cam on a weekly basis, and I'm still amazed at all the new things he's doing. He's such a great little boy!