Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Little fishies!

When I found out we were going to Grandma & Grandpa's to celebrate Mother's Day, I literally counted down the days as I typically do.  Wednesday morning, when I wake up three more times we're going?  My parents think I'm pretty cute & sweet!  For good reason too!


We were swimming fools this weekend!


When Reese woke up from her nap & saw us swimming, she wanted to put her feet in.


Which quickly progressed to her hands...


Well, you can see that she eventually ended up in the pool!  Mom slapped on a swimmy diaper & she was good to go; bathing suits are so overrated!  As you can see from this picture, Daddy thought the water was rather cold!


Reese thought the water was just right!



I was back together with my partner in crime, Mikayla!



And we were able to celebrate Maddy's 10th birthday.

Maddy was pretty excited about her new kicks & wore them the rest of the weekend!

Speaking of birthdays, today is my Grandma's birthday!  I pretty much made her day when I called & sang to her!  Happy birthday, Grandma, we love you lots!  Mother's Day was so much fun, playing with my cousin's & celebrating the wonderful Mommy's of the family!  You can head over to Mommy's blog to see more pictures from the weekend.

No comments: