Wednesday, August 15, 2012

9 month stats!

Today Mommy & I headed to the doctor for my 9 month well baby visit.  Not only did I have to get two shots but I also had my big toe pricked to check my iron counts (which were perfect).  Ouch!  I'm such a tough cookie though & didn't even flinch to the toe prick & barely cried during the shots.


My growth & development are right on track & the doctor said I'm absolutely perfect.  But Mommy & Daddy didn't need the doctor to tell them that.. they already knew!

Hanging with my Uncle & Auntie before my dedication!

After my doctor's appointment, I was pretty pooped & took a really long nap!

Spending time with Sophie at church


And I'll be spending the rest of the day with my mommy which I really look forward to! We love each other lots!  

So here are my 9 month stats:

Height: 28.5" (82%)
Weight: 20.13# (74%)
Head circumference: 17.72" (79%)

So, I've grown 9" and gained 13# since birth..wow!  Click here to see Cameron's 9 month stats.  He weighed three pounds more than me and was 1.5" taller!  It also turns out that he was working on his 6th tooth at nine months old while I'm still sporting a gummy grin!  Every baby is different, eh?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You know, us crazy mom's constantly comparing our children...
Taylor’s 9 Month Stats Were:

Height: 28.5” 71 percentile

Weight: 19.5 pounds 57 percentile

Head: 17.7” 77 percentile

I can't believe she weighs more than Tay did! She still seems so petite to me.

Allison said...

Oh, I already compared their stats the day I took her to the doctor! I couldn't believe she weighs more either.. that little chunker munker!