Sunday, November 13, 2011

What a Fun Weekend!

Friday after school it was nice & chilly outside so I rode my bike all around & spent some time with Mommy. We had such a good time & I was being such a cute, sweet & charming boy! I'm good at charming the socks off my mom!





And I had a lot of fun playing with a stick! It's the little things in life that make me happy...



Saturday morning we went & got some breakfast & then my parents were taking me to a surprise destination. It turns out we were going to see Puss in Boots! When Mommy picked me up at daycare last week, I was playing with a little Puss toy & told her I wanted to see the movie. It was very cute & I sat in the theater like such a good boy as usual!



Then this morning we got breakfast at Panera & headed to an adorable beach park where I played & kicked around in the water.



Luckily my mom keeps extra clothes for me in the car because I got soaked! But I had a blast & that's all that matters! It was pretty cool at the beach though because I got to see a bunch of little crabs which are apparently called Fiddler crabs. This weekend was jam-packed with Mommy/Daddy time since my parents head to the hospital tonight for Baby Reese's birthday which should be tomorrow. That's right, I'm going to be a big brother!!

1 comment:

Auntie Kelly said...

I want to go to the beach park!!!!