Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween I decided I wanted to be Woody! Saturday my Mommy let me try on my costume & I was absolutely thrilled with how I looked! I kept yelling, "Yee-haw!" as I walked around the house.



We practiced my lines for the big day... As my parents pretended to give me candy, I'd say, "Trick-or-Treat!" Then I'd say, "Thank you!"



When I tried my costume on, my mommy saw me reaching back saying, "Where's my string?" At first Mommy wasn't sure what I was talking about until it dawned on her that I meant the pull-string that Woody has on his back! I am one creative cookie! So Mommy picked up some clear shower curtain rings & Daddy found a rope to tie around my waist & feed out the back of my costume. We make a good team!



At school yesterday I was able to wear my costume & head to the makeshift pumpkin patch my teachers created. We had a great day! When I got home we headed to Auntie Kelly & Uncle Matt's house so I could trick-or-treat with Leah.



Leah was an adorable bumble bee & we had such a great time wracking up the candy! We both filled our pumpkins & our bellies with candy until it was time to head back home. My fourth Halloween was a definite success! And as my Mommy types this post for me, I can be found sleeping in my bed with my full costume on. Oh yes, that's how I roll!

1 comment:

Auntie Kelly said...

You looked adorable Cam!! I'm so glad you love your costume so much! Leah had a great time with you, as always!