Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Recent Happenings



I've been enjoying the past week & getting to know my new baby sister, Reese! I've been home from day care & spending time with my family & getting to know my sister. I love her lots & give her loads of kisses!



Since Grandma is here helping, Mommy has had time to take me outside to play & make sure I'm staying entertained. Yesterday we went outside to ride bikes & color the sidewalk with chalk. Later I painted a portrait of Finn McMissile that my mommy is proudly displaying on the fridge. Today we rode my bike to the park & played with my friends.



Friday I was able to spend some time with my good buddy, Taylor. I'm such a big helper with her & make sure she's happy & entertained. I've been a busy boy lately & lots has been going on in our lives!

No comments: