Sunday, September 11, 2011

Disney Vacation

For the past month or so, my parents have been telling me that we're going to see Mickey Mouse at Disney World in honor of my third birthday. Well, that weekend finally arrived as we headed out for our little vacation on Thursday morning!



We stayed at the All Star Movies Resort & explored the grounds after checking in. I was delighted to see massive Toy Story statues all around!!



We grabbed some lunch, swam & then went back to our room to relax before dinner.



Dinner was AMAZING at the T-Rex Cafe!!! Last week my parents showed me pictures & videos of both the T-Rex Cafe & the Rainforest Cafe & I chose T-Rex.



I don't think I'll ever eat at such a cool place again! We were seated in the Ice Age Room where the whole room changed colors every so often. And every fifteen minutes there was a meteor shower which was way too cool. While we waited for our food to arrive, Mommy took me around the restaurant & we looked at all the dinosaurs. Anytime Mommy or Daddy would put their hands out toward them I would say in a very serious voice, Don't touch the dinosaurs!!



Friday we had an absolute blast at the Magic Kingdom! Hop over to Mommy's Blog to see those pictures. Saturday morning we went to eat breakfast with Minnie, Donald & Goofy which was wonderful!



I was able to meet & hug the characters which was so cool! I can't wait to go back to school tomorrow so I can tell all of my friends about it!





If that wasn't cool enough, Goofy even sang Happy Birthday to me!! I will never ever forget my very first trip to Disney World! I am one lucky boy!!

No comments: