Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hamming it up for Daddy!



My daddy flew to Dallas early this morning & I'm missing him lots! When Mommy got me out of my crib today, the first thing I said when we got to the living room, was, "Daaaad-deeee!"



My mom was able to drop me off at my preschool room for the first time today. She was anticipating that I'd cry since I do most mornings since switching to a new class, but was pleased to discover that I did just fine.



Unfortunately my mom got a message on her cell this evening from my daycare, saying that I had a 101 degree temperature. She was expecting to see a sick little child when she picked me up, but I was as happy as a clam! See how happy I look?

Well, the rule at school is that you have to be fever free for 24 hours, so my mom will be taking the day off of work tomorrow! When my mom took my temperature tonight, it was only 98.9, so hopefully whatever was going on earlier today is g-o-n-e gone!



But as happy as I look in these pictures, I'm missing my daddy lots! Daddy, I hope you're having a wonderful trip, but please come home safely! I love you so much!

No comments: