Friday, July 16, 2010

Sportin' New Shoes!



My daddy ordered me a pretty hip, new pair of Chuck Taylor's online & I was so excited to see that they were my favorite color... BLUE! I'm told he got an awesome deal on them which makes them that much cooler!



I love these bad boys!





I had to call some friends and tell them about how happy I was about my shoes as well as the fact that I have the whole day to spend with my mom!



My mom & I went to a gym for an hour of Tot Time which was a blast! Check out her site to see pictures from Tot Time.



I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday too!

My grammy is spending the day in Sarasota & then flying back to Chicago. I had such a great time with her but I'll miss her very much & look so forward to her visit in a couple of months! Love you, Grammy, thank you for all that you do for me!

3 comments:

Perno said...

Looking good buddy!

Lauren said...

Those shoes are adorable!!!

Auntie Kelly said...

Lookin' Good, Cam!!