Wednesday, April 14, 2010

18 Month Check-Up



Today I was so happy to see my mom at daycare earlier than usual. But unfortunately, instead of going & doing something fun, we had to go to the pediatrician for my 18 month well visit which included 2 shots. Ouch! Although, I handled it like a champ, if I do say so myself. And I do!

Here are my 18 month stats:

Height: 34.5" = 94% (1/2" longer than my 15 month visit)
Weight: 30# = 90% (1 1/2# up since my 15 month visit)
Head Circumference: 20.28" = 100% (as usual!) (0.2" huger than my 15 month visit)

I've started to level off as far as my weight gain is concerned which the doctor said is completely normal at this age. I'm so active & I have a short attention span during meals. I'm going to start taking a multi-vitamin since I don't always get a well-balanced diet with all the fruits & vegetables I need (my mom hangs her head in shame in regards to this!)



Here's a few pictures of the 18 month version of me!



Look at my juicy, pouty, kissable lips!



I love playing with my alphabet train!



And I especially love climbing! I'm such a little monkey & quite the daredevil!







Ta-Da! I made it to the top of the couch! I'm king of the world!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are such a brave big boy Cam! Hopefully these are the last of your shots until Kindergarten!

Auntie Kelly said...

Your mama knows that you don't have time to eat because you're too busy fighting ghosts. =)