Monday, November 9, 2009

Breakfast Outside

Saturday morning we enjoyed our breakfast outside since the weather was so beautiful. I had so much fun walking/crawling around & stuffing my face full of pancakes!



Peek-a-boo!



Ahh! Time to open wide!



Let's see how far I can shove this ENTIRE pancake into my wide open trap!



By the way, I think I ate about four pancakes! Before you start judging me, just remember that I am a growing boy!



We also thought about having frog legs for breakfast. Kidding, kidding... this little guy happened to hop onto the plate after we had the nerve to try to open our umbrella where he was hanging out.



And for dessert? Cuddle time with my daddy!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's been so nice out Cam, we've been enjoying some meals outside too! It's so relaxing! Those pancakes looked yummy too!