Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekday schnanagans!


It's chow time! Wonder what's for dinner tonight?


Ahh, smells like oatmeal & applesauce!


Mmm....


Hmm, do I like this?


I guess, but I'm really not too thrilled, as you can see!


For some reason I'm really popular with the dogs during meal times!


Splish splash, I was taking a bath!


I love the water!


Maybe I can have a little taste...


Oh, my eyebawl!


Wink, wink!


Ugh, Dempsey is always licking me!


Playing on the floor with my toys is such fun!



Mmm, tastes SO good!

4 comments:

lesli said...

you guys are funny. by the way, the kid has hair!!! it appears to be growing in! he is starting to look so old!!! not like a baby so much but more like a toddler or small human.

Lauren said...

Cute, cute pics!! I love the dogs patiently waiting as you feed Cameron! They are just HOPING that some food will drop on the floor!!

Kelly said...

I love, love, love Cam's bath pictures!! Bath time is getting more fun at our house, that is until lotion time. She hates lotion.

Melanie said...

I love those pics! What a crack up! Cam & the dogs! And YES, Cam's hair is growing! I swear he did not have that much hair when we saw him on Mother's Day!