Monday, May 25, 2009

Celebrating Mommy's Birthday!

This was a very exciting weekend for us; it was my first Memorial Day weekend & also my mommy's 30th birthday. I would NEVER guess that my mom was 30 though, she looks so much younger.. I would probably guess 24!! Anyway, we celebrated Saturday over at Auntie Kelly & Uncle Matt's & then Sunday we had a party at my house to celebrate Mommy's birthday. I had so much fun playing with my cousins & spending time with my family!

We want to remember the significance of Memorial Day & thank all the men & women who are fighting to keep our country safe. God bless you all and we love you! God bless America!


This is a great brew of milk!


My family is a bit nutty! Hard to wrangle us for a picture!


Love my grandma Schuth!


I'm my mommy's best birthday present EVER!


Cuddling with my cousin Maddy is the best!


Auntie Kelly loves me & I love her!


Uncle Mike makes me laugh!


Our wonderful family of three!

No comments: