Wednesday, May 21, 2014

30 month well visit

We headed to the doctor last week for my 2 1/2 year old well visit.  Luckily I just had to get a check-up & avoided any shots!  My mom prepped me as we drove, telling me that the doctor was just going to look in my mouth, ears & eyes & listen to my heart.  The nurse would have to measure my head & length which I usually fight tooth & nail.  Well, it was time to get onto the scale & I was not having it!  I wrapped my legs around Mommy's waist & wouldn't let go.  Finally we both got onto the scale & then my mom had to get back on without me.


Surprisingly, I did great for the rest of my exam & even opened my mouth for the doctor before she had to ask.  She thought I was pretty funny & I told her she looked like a princess!  Anyway, here are my thirty month stats:

Height: 36.5" (77%)
Weight: 34# (92%!!!!)

No comments: