Friday, December 27, 2013

Cameron's Christmas Program

A couple of weeks ago, I took part in my second school Christmas program & it was so much fun!


While we waited backstage, Reese entertained herself by playing on the stairs of the stage.  Those red boots were made for walking & that's just what she did!


Since we go to the same school, Reese was a social butterfly, charming everyone around... lets just say that she is definitely not a wallflower & everyone knows her!


Sammy is in her class & Leah is in mine, so she had a playmate to goof around with while they waited.


Finally it was time for my performance & I don't mean to brag, but I was kind of the star of the show!  I was front & center & had the microphone right in front of me.  My classmate & I each fought to take over the mic which everyone thought was very funny!



My parents were so proud of my performance!!



Sissy was proud of me too!


I ended the evening with a picture by the Christmas tree with my best girl, Leah!  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: