Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busch Gardens Time!

Yesterday, despite the heat, we decided to head to Busch Gardens so that Auntie Erika & Grammy could join us on their last day before heading back to Chicago.



We started the day with a very close-up visit with the flamingos! I love watching the flamingos when we pass their area at Busch Gardens, but I never expected to be standing only inches from them! Mommy was completely caught off guard when one began to nibble on her ear!!



Next we headed to my favorite part of the park, the Seasame Street area.



After hitting a couple of rides, it was time to cool off at the splash pad! Since it was so insanely hot, the water felt wonderful.







After my water romp, I relaxed & enjoyed a sucker. In the picture above on the right, you'll see me showing the camera how old I am. In one short month I'll be the big three!!! Wow!



We went on a couple more rides, explored the suspension bridge, had some lunch & headed home since we were all worn out from sweating our tails off. Since poor mommy had to haul Baby Reese around she was definitely ready for us to leave! We had a great time though & it was a fun way to end my week with Grammy & Auntie. Right now they're driving back to Chicago & I'm already missing them lots!

No comments: