Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday with Pretzels & Pets!



This week I received a package in the mail from Grammy & Pappa! I got a big tub of packs of Lightening & Mater pretzels & I couldn't be more excited about it!



In fact, I'm laying next to Mommy as she types this for me & as soon as I saw the picture of me with the pretzels, I said, "I want a pretzel!" Mommy saw that coming a mile away! And no, I haven't even had breakfast yet since it's only 7:30 in the morning! Oh & on a side note, it's Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day, Mommy, I love you!!



As we ate our breakfast & I ate my pretzels, Stella & Casper decided to have a little snuggle! Aren't they cute together?



And then the Sunny Patch Cheech found herself a little patch of sun! She is the Sunny Patch Cheech after all!

No comments: