Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Weekend With Lots of Water!

Last Saturday we headed to my Grandma & Grandpa's condo on the beach to spend Easter weekend with family. Luckily Grammy was able to join us for the day since she didn't fly out until later that evening.



We had such a great time splashing in the Gulf & playing on the beach!



Luckily the Gulf warmed up so it wasn't as frigid as it had been the last time we were at the condo!



I'm so lucky to have a Grammy who plays with me & is able to act like a kid herself!





We're so lucky to live so close to paradise! Daycare can really wear me out, so the beach is just the thing to put the pep back in my step!





Sunday my cousins & I played on the beach & swam. I'm still working on my swimming skills, but I definitely do love the water!





And I love my mommy too!



After all that swimming, I needed to lounge & re-energize with some chips!



And some chocolate too! We had a great Easter weekend with our family! I'll miss Grammy lots & be looking forward to her next visit!! You can check out my mommy's blog to see more of our Easter pictures!

No comments: