Monday, January 10, 2011

Goofball!



Most nights, shortly before bed, I get a burst of energy & run around like a little nut!



Tonight I was extra goofy... perhaps from the all the sugar Grammy slips me! ;o)



But either way, the living room may as well have been a stage since I was the center of attention & Grammy, Mommy & Daddy were my audience.



I'm also a sock thief! But fair is fair since I constantly take my own socks off too!



Anyway, I'm saying lots these days! I basically talk constantly & repeat everything that anyone says. My newest sayings are, "What are you doing, Mommy?" (or whoever I'm addressing), or if someone asks me where something is, I say, "I don't know?!" in the most adorable voice!



I'm also a bit of a bully. As you can see in this picture, I'm shoving my innocent cat off this ottoman & saying, "Get down!" I'm a little big for my britches!



I can be difficult to take pictures of since I always want to see the picture immediately!



And I'm an absolute beverage thief! Hope you like your drinks with a whole lotta backwash because that's what you'll get after I've had my sticky fingers on your drink!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you're having fun with your Grammy Cam! 3 weeks break from day care must be wonderful!