Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas: Part 2

Merry Christmas to all! This post is titled as "Part 2" since part 1 of our Christmas celebration was a couple of weeks ago at my house in Florida. We celebrated Christmas Eve at my grammy & papa's house & I enjoyed meeting so many more family members.

When Santa arrived, I couldn't believe my eyes. I have to say, though, that I was quite mortified when I fell off Santa's lap & took a nose dive to the floor. When everyone saw that I was okay, the whole room erupted in laughter! Can't say I appreciated that. Not one bit.

Hoping you're all having a wonderful Christmas!



Hey, Santa, what's up? This is your nose.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were ok after falling off Santa's lap, Cam. You look adorable in your Santa hat!

Lauren said...

Wow, his pictures are just ADORABLE!

Melanie said...

Such a happy boy! Cam looked so handsome in his Christmas outfit! I'm so glad he was ok despite falling off Santa's lap! What a memory! You'll still laugh over that one in 20 years!