Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm One! I'm One!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meeeee, Happy Birthday to me!


Tonight I celebrated my first birthday with my Grammy, Mommy & Daddy! Grammy made me the most delicious chicken & Swiss cheese casserole & I loved every bite of it!


Mommy & Daddy made an ice cream cake with strawberries & bananas & I must say, Mommy & Grammy ate much more than me & Daddy x 2!


Such a yummy cake!


This is a toy from my Great Grandma Normantas! I can't wait to meet her when we travel to Chicago for Christmas!

I'm very excited because my Papa P is flying in from Chicago tonight & I haven't seen him for 8 1/2 months! I think I'm a little more advanced since last time he saw me at 3 months old! My Auntie Erika will be flying in tomorrow & then it's time to CELEBRATE at my party on Saturday!

Woo Hoo for ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Auntie Lauren and Uncle Gregg love you SOOOOO much! Happy birthday little dude! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Melanie said...

Aw! Happy Birthday Cam! We all love you so much! Sleep well little man, we'll see you Saturday!

lesli mark and adelaide said...

happy birthday!!!!!! youre a big boy now!!!

Lauren said...

YUM! I want that recipe for that ice cream cake. It looks de-lish!

Happy Birthday Cam! See you Saturday!