Monday, August 10, 2009

Sick again!

Friday night as I fell asleep, my mom & dad discovered that a cough was on its way as I hacked through the night. I've progressively gotten worse, so my parents started my breathing treatments again. We also spent a good 10-15 minutes in the bathroom with the shower running at its hottest setting because I sounded like a barking seal. Perhaps it could be croup? Either way, after my time in the steam room, the bath & breathing treatment, I was in very good spirits & played for the rest of the evening. Mom even got creative & used the hamper as a car!

Beep Beep! Here's to hoping I sleep better & kick this sickness!


This is what Mommy looks like after time in
a steam room! Yikes!


Mommy got creative & used the
hamper as a car


I had tons of fun cruising around!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh poor buddy, I hope he feels better soon.