Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little pumpkins

We decorated pumpkins last night & I decided to make a bat while Reese made a spider.


Mommy & Daddy later carved their pumpkins, but it was a better idea to not give us knives to mess with!  



Reese decided to make her pumpkin a girl by putting the bow on the top of it's head instead of under his mouth as a bow-tie.  Creative girl!  But she absolutely refused to put the top hat on.  I guess girls don't typically wear top hats!




Our pumpkins are hanging out on the front porch in anticipation for Halloween & all of the trick or treaters!  I'll be rocking out my new Mario costume & Reese will be a sweet little ballerina.  We've got our parties at school tomorrow too so we're super excited!




I tried to write my name on my bat pumpkin with the glitter pen but it didn't quite work out as I had envisioned it.  Ah well, ya win some, ya lose some!  Happy Halloween, everyone, I hope you have a spooky, candy-filled day!!

No comments: