Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chicago Time

I was able to enjoy some snow time as we were staying at Grammy & Papa's house in Illinois last week. This was my second time in the snow since we were able to visit Illinois Christmas of 2009. Click here & here to check out my first time in the snow. I was only 15 months old then so now that I'm 28 months old, I'm a new man with many new capabilities & tricks!







My favorite part was probably throwing snow at Mommy & Daddy. Mommy was very happy with this as she was able to get lots of smiling pictures of me!







And I took some time to work on my slap shot! Maybe I'll play for the Chicago Blackhawks one day & I'll make so much money that I'll buy a house in Chicago so my mom & dad can be snow birds!





I was able to sit on the neighbor's swing again! If you clicked on the links to my first time in the snow, you'll see some majorly cute pictures of me on this swing.



I even helped shovel the ice so the neighborhood kids could skate. It was so cool that the pond was frozen solid this year.



It was so great to catch up with Aunt Elaine & Uncle Chuck!





And share some snacks with Grammy!







I was so happy to visit with my Great Grandma Mociute (that's Grandma in Lithuanian).



My parents were so thrilled that I was on my best behavior on the plane both ways. As we left Chicago for Florida, I was so excited to spot the Disney plane!! As you can see, Buzz & Woody enjoyed the view with me!



I had such a great time catching up with family & friends & enjoying the snow! We're planning on heading back up for Christmas this year, so I'll experience snow twice in one year!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Aw Cam you are the cutest little boy, I'm glad you had so much fun playing in the snow and spending time at Grammy's!