Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Boy, oh boy, do I LOVE Saturday mornings! I get to hang out in my pjs all morning & relax & play with my mommy & daddy! Usually mornings are hectic with drinking my milk, getting dressed, watching Blue's Clues & heading off to play with my buddies at day care. For being a baby, I have a busy life!

Anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I'm looking forward to celebrating Father's Day and honoring my daddy who happens to be one heck of a guy! I am the luckiest baby in the world to have Mikey P as my dad! He takes such good care of me & makes me laugh like no one else! Happy Father's Day to all! Look for an update tomorrow... I have a hunch there will be some pictures posted of me swimming!


I've got my eyes on the prize!


Got it! Man, I love crawling!


Anything that is NOT a toy is my favorite thing!


Happy Saturday!

No comments: